Thursday, March 8, 2007

thursday, 10:56am

ML: baudrillard is dead.
EH: oh my dear, i'm not sure how to react to who?
ML: neither do i.
EH: well i'm wiking him
here's a question. arthur schleshinger is still alive
and lives in NY
do you think he'd just hang out with me?
ML: absolutely
EH: how to convince him?
ML: only if you're a seance
because according to my colleague sitting across from me, with whom i was just having a conversation about post-modernism, he just died. last week. feb 28
EH: WHAT??
ML: let me inform you, however, that you could consider hanging out with his son.
EH: this is a disaster!
oh fey fickle mortality!!
ML: but surely progenification (ie, having kids) is immortalization
alternatively, michael says that you could hang out with kissinger.
EH: kids are not old!
I do not like people that are not OLD
BUT I DONT WANT TO HANG OUT WITH KISSINGER
oh min you've ruined my morning

No comments: